Here's more information from AQUENT + Vitamin T on the positions:
These Senior Interaction Designer positions will be full time contract (40 hrs a week). We work with best of the best clients who are also looking for designers for contract to hire.
If…You are a Designer…
You must be a problem solver, analyzer, synthesizer, creator and communicator. We are searching for someone who hails from a broad range of design disciplines, such as industrial design and visual design. They craft documents that not only specify, but clearly express the distilled essence of their designs.
You are an empathy-driven Innovator…
You must be empathetic and compelled to understand client, user needs and goals. Imagine users engaging with each interface. You should experience each swipe and click as users would. And you are driven to make interfaces and experiences that are easier, more satisfying and more useful.
As an Interaction Designer you must lead the people around you to great work. You must be in tune with the needs of the project from an interaction & UX perspective and guide others to focus on beautiful, functional design.
You are a relentless simplifier…
Do you lookout for elegant, but nuanced solutions? Do you spurn rigid, prescriptive and over-simplistic approaches and love beautiful patterns distilled from relevant and resonant solutions?
- Work with designers, engineers and developers on a daily basis to create visuals assets, models, wireframes, etc.
- Participate in and help facilitate design brainstorming and work sessions
- Produce scenarios, process flows, information architecture diagrams, wireframes, and other artifacts required to develop and evolve user experience designs
- Help develop, manage, and refine UI pattern libraries and interaction guidelines
- Effectively communicate with developers through implementation phase to realize design vision
- Help communicate, defend, and build consensus around experience architecture and interaction design direction