The School of Visual Concepts hosts a one day workshop on responsive design.
- Designing for "mobile first” and “content first” ensure a great experience on all devices
- Determining when (and when not to) use responsive
- Rethinking your site's content strategy so you can make intelligent decisions about how much information and what specific content is made available for mobile device users
- Understanding grid-based CSS frameworks as a starting point for responsively designed sites
- Working with scalable images and making sure your images look good on retina displays
- Optimizing website load times for users accessing the Internet on slower connections