Adaptive Path visits Seattle for a daylong workshop on experience mapping.
Learn how to examine the full view of your users’ journey and draw a blueprint of those interactions. Learn the characteristics of touchpoints so you can define them for your organization.
In this workshop, you’ll learn how to:
- Get everyone involved in identifying touchpoints
- Visually describe what the user’s journey looks like
- Tell stories and craft narratives from the user’s point of view
- Use mapping as a catalyst to discuss organizational goals
- Orient teams around a shared understanding of the journey
- Expand on scenarios, personas, and mental models