Refresh Seattle presents a talk by Paul Williams, co-founder of ISITE Design.
Let’s face it. People experience brands and make decisions differently in a digital age. Leading analysts, including Forrester Reports and the Temkin Group prove that companies who are loved, win with their customers AND investors.
Attending this edition of Refresh Seattle you will….
- Learn the stories of real world companies who are making this transition
- Try out the maturity model, assessment approach, and tools that ISITE uses to help organizations imagine and map a more customer-centric digital future
- Connect with peers for a dynamic conversation at the intersection of business strategy and digital strategy
About the speaker - Paul Williams
Paul co-founded ISITE Design 17 years ago; over that time has grown company revenues from $10,000 to $10 million with 70 employees and offices in Portland and Boston.
Paul has been recognized as:
- Top 40 Executive under 40 by the Portland Business Journal
- Entrepreneur of the Year under 30 for a three-state region by the Small Business Administration
Paul currently serves as President of the Portland Chapter of Entrepreneurs’ Organization (“EO.”) The Portland EO Chapter has 88 members with combined revenue of more than $500 million and 2,000 employees.
Paul draws from his entrepreneurial roots to help companies transform and become loved in a digital age.