Understanding design for multiple devices is now a required skill for UX designers. This half-day workshop will provide students with a broad knowledge base, covering strategy and design of experiences that work seamlessly across any number of platforms.
- Understand how context drives the user’s experience
- Approach design in a holistic, device-independent way
- Make key decisions to create a strategy for your multi-device product
- Optimize designs for touch interfaces
- Plan and deliver personalized content across any number of platforms
Regular ticket $125