Join AIGA in Pioneer Square embark on this an all-day event filled with epic design thinking, brainstorming and cross-discipline collaboration.
Paper Airplane is part two of the Changemaker Series and this year's theme is focused on food!
This fun and educational workshop is for designers, changemakers, food-focused nonprofits, social impact organizations, strategists, writers, and anyone else who would like to turbo-charge their brainstorming sessions with human-centered, design thinking tools.
Why should I attend Paper Airplane?
• Draw, act, write and share your brave, new ideas
• Learn tools and thinking used in the design field
• Gain a deeper understanding of your users
• Define your most immediate design problems
• Explore systems thinking and learn ways to design at scale
• Discover new methods to turn ideas into action
• Connect with other brilliant changemakers