The REI UCD teams is hosting the UX Futures Summit 2014. UX Futures brings together six thought leaders - each from very different corners of the UX world- to consider the future.
The Line Up:
- "Design to the Power of Ten" by Andy Polaine - 7-8am PT
- "A World Made of Information" by Abby Covert 8-9am PT
- "What if it Turns Out Steve Job's Wasn't an Alien?" by Steve Krug 10-11am PT
- "Interaction Design Lessons Literally from the Future" by Nathan Shedroff 11-12p
- "Expanding our Expectations of 'Everyone'" by Margot Bloomstein 12-1p
- "UX: The First 50 Years" by Jesse James Garrett 1-2p
This is a unique opportunity to hear some of the Web's most notable minds speak as well as network with the Greater Seattle User Experience community.